Dan and I are still debating baby names for this litle guy that is to be born in 15 days from today...
The two names we are really trying to chose from are:
Riley Joseph Campbell and Isaac Joseph Campbell
So to help with that decision, I thought I'd "google" the two names and see if there was anyone else out there with the same name. Here's what I found:
There was an Isaac Campbell Kidd who was on the USS Arizona when it was attacked and sunk in 1941 with the attacks on Pearl Harbor. I thought that was pretty interesting... In addition, there's an Isaac Campbell who won a photo contest for a college last year.
As far as Riley Campbell's go there isn't much discussion on him. There's a woman named Jennifer Riley-Campbell - but that doesn't really count.
As far as a google search, Isaac has just come out into the lead...