Yep, I had the baby!
My scheduled c-section took place on July 18, 2008. Little Isaac came into the world weighing 9lbs, 1oz and was 21 inches long.
I've not had a moment to do a blog about the wonderful birth experience I had, due to this poor little guy having Jaundice a few days after being discharged from the hospital. He's also had some fair weight loss, which had the doctor concerned. I'm pretty sure he's doing much better now, every day I notice that yellowish tint disapear more and more from the Jaundice. We weigh him as best as we can, with Dan getting up on the scale and me handing Isaac to him to see the difference in weight. If this is true, he's gained several ounces since we last saw the doctor on Friday for a weight check.
We've taken tons of pictures, and are happy to share them with you. He is a tolerant baby, already used to the sounds of the house and all of its inhabitants. Isaac would normally be pretty jumpy, as he was in utero - but he's already sleeping through the sounds of the vaccuum, his brothers yelling in their play, the dog barking, etc. I am very thankful for this.
Here he is: