Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm officially cooked

Welp, I'm 36 weeks or 9 months pregnant today. I feel as big as a house - ready to pop at any time.
I've actually felt a couple of irregular contractions this morning... or that could just be my mind playing tricks on me. But, it was real pain I was feeling in my back this morning while writing out our budget for the coming months. Haven't had any since though, but man oh man..
Here are some pics of me today -
36 weeks
36 weeks
Anyhow, that's all the news we've got going on here - The boys are rockin' at school. Damien will finish up summer school today, and get ready to start summer camp at Lake Jacomo on Monday. Evan is enjoying school at the Y still - and will move into a new classroom in August to get ready to gear up for Kindergarten next year.
As for me and Dan, we are just chugging right along, trying to get ready for this baby and all the changes he will bring along with him. We've still not decided on a name, but I'm sure we will once we see his beautiful face enter the world.

Otherwise, I'm working less due to my blood pressure spikes I've been experiencing here lately with the pregnancy. I've also been very swollen, especially by mid-late day. So, I'm off an extra day throughout the week, and am very thankful for it. I feel bad for Dan since I'm not allowed to do any heavy work around the house, he is getting the brunt of all of it.
I even had to go to WalMart last week, and used a motorized wheelchair to get through the store. I was glad I did, but it was mortifying while I was doing it. Did you know those things have back up beepers? It is just WRONG to think of putting back up beepers - way to add insult to injury!