Hello. So, this blogging thing may be the wave of the future - making it utterly difficult to figure out and move forward with. Thanks to Miss Karen Downs, I am working towards having a rockin' cool blog that my friends and family can look at periodically and read my thoughts, keeping up with the Campbells so to speak. So, here we are.
This is a Sunday morning, and we are just hanging out at home today getting caught up on laundry, and random house cleaning chores. The boys are having a blast hanging out - we had Miss Emery spend the night last night, which was great fun for all involved. I think she had a good time -
Anyhow - Miss Karen also helped me with some videos that I have in two of my cameras and haven't figured out how to post online to date - so in the future, I may have some rockin' cool videos of the kids' events and other things that may be videotaped. My little photo camera also takes videos - but also haven't figured out how to get the sound on the computer as well as the videos. You are welcomed to check it out from time to time to see what's been posted!!