Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's been busy 'round here

So the last few weeks have been very busy for us. First, Mom and Bob returned from Mexico - we had the pleasure of dog sitting for them. Katie and Buster had a great time together, they both slept all day after Mom and Dad got home and separated them. They were having so much fun playing!
Then, my good friend Leslie came into town from Virginia where her hubby is a Medical Student. It was great to see her. We went to lunch/dinner (dinner at 4:30 is nearly lunch right?) and off to another girlfriend, Jennifer's house for a playdate.
The next day was St. Patty's day - which was great because baby Cameron finally blessed us all with his presence with little coaxing.
Afterwhich, I had the fun filled time of catching some sort of cold - so I've been handling that poorly. No one, and I mean no one come see my house right now - it is BBAADD! With Dan in class, my belly growing into the outer limits, the two kids I barely keep up with now, and then getting a cold on top of that - I haven't touched my house other than to nap on the couch after thrusting whatever sat there onto the nearby surface or floor.
I am beginning to feel better, however this week has been difficult for me due to work related issues/stressors that just down right wear me out.

But, some good news a comin'... We did get Damien's report card last week - which was good news. We also have Evan's first soccer game on Saturday morning - 10am if anyone wants to go.

My work issues will be put to use in another blog - any comments on that will be welcomed. I am at a loss.
That's what's up with us here lately - I feel like I have been neglectful on the ol' blogger.